Sunday, October 14, 2012

COVER REVEAL: ROCK THE HEART

I'm so excited today, you guys! My amazing friend/ crit partner Michelle A. Valentine has a book coming out in two and a half weeks, and today she's revealing her cover. I can't wait for Rock the Heart to release. It's incredible. It's effing sexy. And Noel Falcon (the leading man) is a swoon-worthy rock GOD. Enough of my rambling, let's get down to the fun part:


Awesome, right? Let me just say once more that I absolutely can't wait for November 1st to come! Make sure you stop by Michelle's blog or her Goodreads page and tell her what you think. Check back here soon for a chance to win eBook copies of Rock the Heart along with the results for some of the Devoured giveaways.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read this book, sounds AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cover is awesome, I want to read this book now.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS