Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 3: Meet and Greet in 10: Kylie

 One of my favorite DEVOURED characters is a supporting character, Kylie. Because she's a good sport, she's agreed to let me interview her.

1. What's your name? Seriously? Okay, I'll humor you. I'm Kylie W. Martin. And I have blue hair. If you want, I can tell you what I'm wearing too.



2. How old are you? I'll be 25 on. . .

3. When's your birthday? October 31st. Oh yeah, I'm that freaking lucky.

4. Where are you from? Atlanta. Atlanta, Georgia. Like how I did that? I'm like the Southern James Bond.

5. What do you do for a living? I'm a BAMF and, you know, Personal Assistant to the infamous Lucas Wolfe.

6. What's your fave food? Sushi. Luke swears I'll get parasites, but this is the guy who lives on, seriously, five foods. 

7. What's your favorite color? . . . errrm, blue. You're not running out of questions, are you?

8. What are you doing right now? Facebook. They sell out and I'm still addicted. #Tool
I may still be on Facebook now during this interview. Don't tell Luke, though!

9. What are you listening to right now? Black Falcon. <3 those guys.
10. Any future goals? Not get fired. Yep, Luke is in a shitty mood right now. And try to keep the fact you're holding a mini-contest tomorrow a secret. Well, crap . . . guess I screwed that one up, huh?

Uh, yeah, you did. Thanks so much, Kylie!

3 comments:

  1. Fun interview!

    I can't wait to me Luke now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & funny interview. Thanks for sharing. Would like to see one from Luke. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS