Friday, October 12, 2012

Follow Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have amazing weekend plans--I know I'm staying indoors with piles of laundry and several episodes of Supernatural. This is my first Follow Friday, and I wanted to mention three writers. All three are amazingly talented women who have books coming out in the near future. I absolutely can't wait for the world to meet their sexy characters. Here's who they are:

Michelle Valentine
"Rock the Heart"
Release Date: November 1, 2012

There's sex. And rockstars. And scheming band members and groupies. Sex + Rockstars + scheming people = Win

Katie Ashley
"The Proposition"
Release Date: November 28, 2012

There's a lot of baby-making going on. With a guy who resembles Dean Winchester. Oh hell yes!

Riley Gray
"Laced In Malice"
Release Date: November 1, 2012

Boarding schools, backstabbing, and twins. Oh my! But really, you had me at the title.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS