Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Willow Meets Cooper


Today's teaser Tuesday is from Tidal, when Willow and Cooper first meet. Hope you guys enjoy! :)
I totally imagine Elizabeth Gillies as I write Willow!
Out the corner of my eye I saw a flicker of light—a camera phone. I didn’t even blink. The flashing was the one thing I hadn’t missed while I was holed up in Serenity Hills, but it was something that would never change. That picture would show up on gossip sites before I was finished eating lunch.

What Not to Wear
Willow Avery: The Post Rehab Files


Screw it.
The world would feed off my downfall, my screw-ups, and there wasn’t shit I could do to stop it.

Still, I shuddered inwardly, and then I pulled away from Dickson’s grasp to slide into the booth. Kevin came in right behind me, grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

“You haven’t changed a bit,” Dickson said, as he sat down across from me. I let his words register, forcing myself not to roll my green eyes. Last time I worked with Dickson was four and a half years ago, when I was fifteen. I’d played lead in a modern day Sleeping Beauty, minus the creepy magical fairies. The last time I worked with Dickson, I had been box office gold and the only thing I’d wanted to do was act.

Now . . .

“Except I’m not popping gum,” I said in what I hoped passed for a pleasant tone, and Dickson chuckled. The winter we shot Sleepless, he’d stayed on my ass about chewing gum during scenes. 

The tan, blonde guy sitting next to Dickson released an exasperated sound, and my attention wavered back toward him. He was still staring down at his menu, but the corners of his lips were lifted. Just who the hell was he anyway?
And Liam Hemsworth as Cooper. *Swoons*

As if he finally remembered that he had someone else with him, Dickson’s eyes widened and he said, “Ah, I’m rude today, Kevin, you’ve already met Cooper, right?”

Kevin nodded his head. “Last week at the meeting with Tiff and Jason,” he said, shooting me an apologetic look.

Was he kidding with me? My parents and my agent had already met with Dickson and this . . .  Cooper. Which meant Kevin lied to me in the Mercedes when I asked him about the lunch date. I pinched his thigh under the table. He winced, but never dropped the sleazy smile.

“Willow, meet Cooper,” Dickson said, motioning to the blonde. “Cooper—”

“Everyone knows who Willow Avery is,” Cooper said in a quiet voice that had a blatantly sardonic undertone. And holy hell, he had an accent. A delicious one that I suddenly wanted to hear more of so I could place it. “I’m Coop Robinson.”

Australian. Definitely Australian.

Note: This is an unedited version that's very likely to change.

4 comments:

  1. I wish there was more to read. Great job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! Can't wait for you guys to read the full book!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I cant wait for this book. Cooper(Liam yum) good choice lol.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS