Wednesday, December 26, 2012

All Over You, the Devoured Novella Update

IMPORTANT 

 Hey everyone! I've sent this out to several people privately, but I figured I'd make a mass announcement before taking off from the Internet for a day or two to spend time with my family. ALL OVER YOU, the DEVOURED novella could go live at anytime, but I wouldn't count on it until tomorrow (Thursday) or the next day (Friday) due to the Christmas holiday (I adjusted my Amazon pricing yesterday morning for Devoured and Tidal and it STILL hasn't updated, even though it usually takes an hour or two to do so). Thanks so much for your patience, and I hope you enjoy the novella.

11 comments:

  1. I still can't find it on Amazon and its almost Saturday here in Missouri. Do you know if Amazon is still having an issue? I'm sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still cant find it at barnes and noble either.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked Amazon and still nothing. hmmm...getting a little anxious but I found some other books to keep me entertained for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still nothing on Amazon! What's with that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't find it on Kindle... Really disappointed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not live yet. I posted an update to my Facebook page this morning that it SHOULD be live tonight, but I didn't want to make any promises. I'll update here once it is.

      Delete
  6. woohooo! fingers toes and eyes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummer! Just bought and read Devoured this morning. Had no idea what it was about or that it had an impending sequel and prequel! Almost 5pm Atlantic time jan 1st, still not updated...but hey! At least I know it will be soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I the release date for Consumed?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you be doing another book after Devoured with Sienna & Lucas? Loved both thus far... Would love to see what happens next! You are a fantastic writer...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS