Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Teaser #2: Consumed!



 As promised, here's a sneak peek at CONSUMED! :)



I sigh, arching my back when he releases my foot and dips his mouth to my ankle, his hazel eyes never leaving mine. Slowly, sensually, Lucas traces warm lips up my calf and past my knee. “How long will you be gone for?” I ask.

“Google is your friend.” Then, he offers me that cocky, half-smile that makes my chest—and everything below it—clench before nudging my legs apart and sliding his body between my thighs. “I should make you look it up,” he continues in a low voice, and I hug my legs tightly around him. 

Lucas immediately retaliates by squeezing my breast hard, bending his head to circle the tip of his tongue in a sharp motion around my nipple. A desperate sound rips its way from the back of my throat.
 
Lucas-fucking-Wolfe and those hands and mouth of his are going to be my undoing.



“Don’t be pretentious,” I say at last through gritted teeth. “How long is the tour for?”

Taking his hands and mouth away from my breast, he growls, “Stop grinding your teeth."

I sink them into my lower lip. 

Lucas shifts his body around until we’re chest to chest, eye to eye--my blue versus his hazel. When his dark, shaggy hair falls into my face, I try to reach up to push it back, but instead my wrists strain against the soft leather coiled around them. I’m left grasping at two handfuls of sweat-dampened sheets. 



“One month.  Twenty cities,” he says, tilting his head to one side.

“And Wicked Lambs is opening for you?” It’s impossible to keep my voice from hitching when I say the name of Cilla’s band. Nodding his head slightly to confirm, he traces his tongue around the outline of my lips. “Fun,” I mutter.

“You don’t sound fucking impressed.”

I struggle to sit up. “It’s not that, it’s—”

“You’re going with me.” Lucas draws back a little to take in my stunned expression. When I finally open my mouth to speak, he covers it with the tips of his fingers, which still taste like the melon he’d fed to me earlier. I pull one between my teeth, earning a look from him that takes my breath away. “You’re going because you’re mine, Sienna. Because I’m keeping you with me.”

38 comments:

  1. Oh My!!! My computer just went up in flames. This book will be "Consumed" within the first 24 hours that it becomes available. I don't like to be teased but this was too good to pass up. Marking the days on my calendar until this is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the release date????

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Julia and E, I'll post the release date as soon as it's set in stone (which will be very soon)! Thanks so much for your wonderful support, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Oh my word!! WHEN CAN WE READ THE WHOLE BOOK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worth the wait! Thanks for the teasers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I can't get enough of this series (or ummm Lucas)! Can't wait to read this! Emily you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read it in full!!!! Yum!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait ! I'm in love with your characters. And I can't wait to get some answers, too. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED the teaser....and thanks for the update:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I can't wait for the book to be released. Such a good teaser too, really makes me excited to get to read more of their story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Panting.....moaning.....Lucas need Lucas....please tell me I wont have to wait long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DROOL! Waiting impatiently! Lucas Wolfe is my fantasy man!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I am at work on my break when I read this teaser, how ever am I going to get through the rest of the shift without more, more lucas, more sienna, more everything.

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg omg freaking awesome :) cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  15. All i can say is WHEN? Please say soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just want this series to go on forever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WooooHooooo.....CAN'T wait for this read!! Thanks for the teaser Emily!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm dying here waiting for the book. AS soon as I finished Devoured I wanted to jump straight in. Now my appetite is wetted again after I read All Over You I was hooked right back in and had to read Devoured again so now I'm rocking in a corner till the next installment. PLEASE don't make me wait too long, patience has never been one of my virtues. BTW thank you for such a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the teaser :)
    Will you have a UK release date as well as other countries?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow I love these characters. Lucas is so complex. I can't wait for this book. I just keep reading devoured over and over! It is pretty sad on my part but hey it makes me happy and afterall that is the bottom line for me anyway. Thank you Emily for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome I can't wait for more Lucas!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just devoured both books in a few hours. So glad I found your work! Can't wait to read more from Lucas and Sienna and Kylie's story too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just finished both books in a matter of 2 hours...cannot wait for Consumed. Any news on the release date.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Literally finished both books in one hour. Cannot wait for Consumed. Any news on the release date?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the teasers, but really need the whole book. When will there be an announcement concerning the release date of Consumed? Are you a True Blood fan, since the pic used is of Jessica. Love Jess.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS