Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update Time and News!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give an update because I've gotten quite a few questions about why CONSUMED has been delayed . . .

I'm ecstatic to announce that Touchstone Books (Simon and Schuster) has picked up the Devoured series in addition to Tidal and Lucky Me (another new adult novel)! I'm thrilled to be working with S&S to not only improve my books but also bring them into bookstores.

So what does that mean for Consumed?

Right now, we're looking at an early summer release date but since Touchstone will be publishing it, that also means Consumed will be available for pre-order!

Thanks so much for your patience, everyone, and for reading my books. I ♥ you all!



And PS: There's a new Consumed teaser (a long one) coming up tomorrow!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the s&s deal :)
    Gutted that it means us fans are going to have to wait 4+ months though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rock star!!! So freaking proud of you and not at all surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sux. The only reason I started this book was because the next one was going yo be released so soon. This is the second series I'm reading that this has happened to. Ive learner my lesson. Congrats on your sucses. I'm happy for you. Just hate waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! It's awesome to see talent and hard work recognized. Can't wait for the teaser (thanks, btw) and I'm so excited to see your books in print. Early summer can't come soon enough.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to see the cover, You too, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that was hot! Cant wait for consumed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wwoooowwww what a teaser !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds sexy ! Would love to read a s review !!! Naneemcgee@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS