Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Touchstone Cover Reveals!


Hi guys!

A lot of you already know that  my books were recently picked up by Touchstone Books (an imprint of Simon and Schuster) and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your support. You guys have been amazing to me, so thanks for reading my work, for pimping my books, and for your wonderful Facebook, Twitter, and blog comments. They make me SMILE! 

Tonight,  I'm ecstatic to give you all an exclusive first look at my brand new Touchstone Books covers before they go live on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and the iBook store this week! Thanks so much to Becca Manuel for these amazing cover reveal trailers! 

Also, keep an eye out in the coming weeks for the official CONSUMED cover reveal! ;)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Emily


TIDAL




ALL OVER YOU and DEVOURED

 






8 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your books picked up by Touchstone! :D I'm glad I got to participate in your gorgeous reveals: http://www.booksandbroomsticks.com/2013/02/exclusive-book-cover-and-trailer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! New Tidal cover is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Congrats Emily!! I love the new covers!!! Cant wait to pick them up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy on the cover of Devoured and All Over You is just so yummy. He sells the book. I have seen that photo on a few books and I would buy the book just to stare at the cover. Totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to know who the guy on the All Over You and Devoured is. can we get this info from the publisher? I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy on the cover must be the literary world's best kept secret. SO HOT. Can't even imagine if he showed up at a book convention. He'd need about 12 burly bodyguards! :-D
    Peg C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So when is the third book from Devoured and All over you coming out? And what is it called please.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS