Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9

Hi everyone! I know there hasn't been an update since late November, so I wanted to make a quick post and let everyone know that I'm working hard to get everything resolved so you can still get Consumed this year (that's not a promise but me being very, very hopeful). Once again, thank you so much for all your patience and support. I've received some of the kindest, most supportive emails and messages, and that really makes me smile at how wonderful this community can be.

Big hugs, and I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday season.

-Em

PS: Lucas will be on Schmexy Girl Book Blog's 25 Days of Book Boyfriends today (and there's a bonus POV scene from the very beginning of Devoured). Check it out here:

http://www.schmexygirlbookblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS