Monday, July 6, 2015

First Verse

Hey guys! So ... you might have seen me post about a new book called Second Verse. I'm so excited to share it with you guys because I love, love, LOVE second chance romances and music and this story has both (plus a surprise cameo from one of my favorite characters).

But, as much as I love second chance romances, I also love reading about what happened before sh*t hit the fan. Which is why ...(drum roll, please?) ... I'm releasing First Verse THIS week.

For FREE.

Links to come later this week, but in the meantime, I'm so excited to share this GORGEOUS cover!



And PS to my girls who love Mr. Lucas-F*cking-Wolfe ... I just scheduled the next two Completed chapters here on blogger. Check back tomorrow night at 9PM EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS